November 16, 2013

Hero Arts Scramble #73

We had a fun Scramble over at the Hero Arts Flickr Group, hosted by Kanan.  It was her first time and she gave us quite the challenge!  She was awesome and the cards in the group were amazing!

Here's my finished card.  How lucky was I that one of the choices Kanan gave us was Vintage!
I've been hoarding these flowers from the Funkie Junkie Boutique for several years.  I didn't have time to make my own, but I have, using crinoline, dies, inks, and a center embellishment.  HERE is one I've made in the past.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I would love to hear your comments!

Supplies
Paper - Wassau Fiesta White cardstock, Crate Paper, Basic Grey
Stamps - Hero Arts Merry Background S5631, Holiday Sayings CL343
Inks - Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Field Greens, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Dies - MFT Fishtail Flags
Other - Crinoline Flower from Funkie Junkie Boutique
Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips