January 29, 2013

Card Class Clean and Simple 2 - Day One


Well, I did it! I completed my first official card from the Clean and Simple 2 Card Class.  Day one was focused on craftsmanship - chock full of tips, techniques, and cardmaking awesomeness.  I do appreciate how clean and crisp the cards turn out.  I may even fully embrace this CAS style! 

I only did one card for now, because I'm a day behind and I want to catch up.  The sketch I used really appealed to me.  It was from Kristina Werner. (I was drawn to her video with her pretty purple nail polish!)

In my typical style, I went down a different color "road."  Hey, I'm a CAS newbie - I have to move into this genre SLOWWWWLY.  So I went with cocoa instead of white. :)

Here's a lookie!
Paper - Bazzill
Stamps - Hero Arts Glow Girl CL650
Ink - Stazon Timber Brown
Other - Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Arrow D1072, Studio Calico Huey's Chevron Mask, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Sunshine, Sakura Gelly Roll Pens Clear and Copper, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle Small

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  I'd love to hear your comments.

Hugs,
Marcy
Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips