November 24, 2012

Challenge ABC

It seems like it's been forever since I posted!  Thanksgiving is now over and I can't believe it!  Where did the time go?  After all the cooking, eating, and a full house, it was nice to get back in the studio and make a card.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the challenge at Our Creative Corner this week! Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis) of Love, Life and Crafts is our hostess and she got really creative with this one!  The ABC Challenge is A is for Angel, B is for Button, and C is for Chipboard! 

Here is my design team card for some ideas.      
 I had a beautiful download from Silhouette Studio of an angel and knew it would be perfect for this challenge.  I dry embossed it for some texture. My chipboard element came to me when I was looking through my Christmas embellishments and found this gorgeous star.  It all came together but I had no idea where I would put a button.  With a little rearranging and a couple of different colors, I found THE one!

Please drop by Our Creative Corner and join in on our challenge.  I hope you'll have fun thinking of your ABC's!  Also, check out the awesome projects from the FAB design team - they are amazing!  

  Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
  Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts (you are here!)
Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis) - Love, Life and Crafts
Meihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts
Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon
Cristina Barnes - Dot Dot Stamping Design
Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home
 Paula McClane - Scrap Addicts Attic
 Lisa Minckler - You Made Me Ink!
 Kim Price - Inkognito


SUPPLIES:
Paper - Theresa Collins, Bazzill
Stamps - Hero Arts Miracle of the Holidays CL630
Inks and Markers - VersaMark Embossing Ink
Other - Ranger Ultrafine Gold Embossing Powders, Sizzix Embossing Folder, My Favorite Things - Die-namics - Fishtail Flags, vintage button from my stash, gold glitter chipboard star - Target, Silhouette machine (angel)
 

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I'd love to hear your comments!


Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips