October 20, 2012

Clean and Simple with a Twist

OR, maybe another better title would be, "How this card drove mama crazy in one week!"  Yes, this easy, peasy card took me one week to construct!  And the only twist for me was my stomach while putting it together!

Why, you ask?  I am left handed - right brained.  White space, in my world, doesn't exist.  It's full of riotous color and patterns. So now you can understand how agonizing this challenge was for me.

And speaking of the challenge, this week at Our Creative Corner, our hostess again is Meihsia Liu of Simply Paper Crafts.  She has given us our first Clean and Simple challenge but with a twist.  We are to add an element you would see in a kitchen.  After consulting my dear friend Virgina Liu, the QUEEN of Clean and Simple, here is my design team card.  Thanks V!  She gave me a "thumbs up" for my first try!
Please drop by Our Creative Corner and join in on our challenge.  I promise you'll have fun with this Clean and Simple technique!  Also, check out the awesome projects from the FAB design team - they are amazing!  

  Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
Ann Marie Hile- Stampin' Anne
  Wendy Janson-  It's All About Stamping
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts (you are here!)
Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis) - Love, Life and Crafts
Meihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts
Lori Rider- The Diva Stamper
Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon
Cristina Barnes - Dot Dot Stamping Design
Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home
 Paula McClane - Scrap Addicts Attic
 Lisa Minckler - You Made Me Ink!
 Kim Price - Inkognito



SUPPLIES:
Paper - Hero Arts, Studio Calico
Stamps - A Muse - Three Cups
Inks and Markers -  Ranger Distress Pen, ColorBox Pigment Chalk, Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow, Sakura Metallic Gel Pen
Other - My Favorite Things Die-namics - Fishtail Flags, Spellbinders Hexagons, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swirls


Thanks for visiting my blog.  I'd love to hear your comments!
Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips