August 11, 2012

So You Think You Can Sketch?

I don't know why I don't use sketches more often.  I used to when I first started cardmaking but I got away from it.  Well, I'm back with a fabulous sketch I followed from Freshly Made Sketches.  I'll be entering their challenge for the first time - I feel my style is a great fit! EDITED TO ADD THAT I WAS SELECTED AS ONE OF THE "PERFECT PRINCESSES" BY JEN FROM FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES FOR THIS CHALLENGE!

And I always feel my style fits in with my design team at Our Creative Corner!  What an amazing new group of teamies I have - so creative and WICKED talented! (That's the Boston in me coming out!)  This week, once again the uber talented Paula McClane from Scrap Addicts Attic is our hostess and boy does she have a challenge for us! 
 Here is my design team card for some inspiration!  I LOVE denim!
I made my flower brads out of some jeans and canvas I cut up!  It's two separate brads plus the Basic Grey brad.  Took some time after cutting them out on my Big Shot Pro, but I'm pleased with how it came out.
Please drop by Our Creative Corner and join in on our challenge.  Also, check out the awesome projects from the new design team - they are amazing!  

  Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
Ann Marie Hile- Stampin' Anne
  Wendy Janson-  It's All About Stamping
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts (you are here!)
Holly Kean- Kean On Paper
Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis) - Love, Life and Crafts
Meihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts
Lori Rider- The Diva Stamper
Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon
Cristina Barnes - Dot Dot Stamping Design
Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home
 Paula McClane - Scrap Addicts Attic
 Lisa Minckler - You Made Me Ink!
 Kim Price - Inkognito 
 
SUPPLIES:
Paper - Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, Core'dinations
Stamps - Hero Arts
Inks - Hero Arts
Die - Sizzix Vine with Leaves, Spellbinders Nestabilities
Other - VersaMark Watermark, Hero Arts Embossing Powder, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Basic Grey brad, 3D foam dots, Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags, Papertrey Ink twine, ribbon and fabric from my stash

I will also be entering this card in the Hero Arts August 2012A challenge by making my own flower embellishment and A Blog Named Hero challenge #9 Freestyle.

Thanks for visiting  my blog.  I'd love to hear your comments!
Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips